Saturday 1 March 2025

Hello, hello! Book lovers and Coffee lovers are very welcome!
This is a blog where I am writing about books that I have read and share some thoughts about what I've read or currently reading.
It is hard to define what books I like. I really like good books, with a good story in them, with a twist, with a bit of wit and written well...

***I am open to offers to provide an honest review of a book in exchange for a copy of it (preferably an actual physical book, rather than its e-version, as I enjoy turning pages, looking at the cover and feeling the book).
If you are a writer and would like me to review your book, please contact me via Good Reads or leave a comment here.***

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, hello! Book lovers and Coffee lovers are very welcome! This is a blog where I am writing about books that I have read and share some...